The tree is trimmed, the lights have been strung, and we’ve got our favorite holiday tunes on repeat. Now it’s time to roll up our sleeves and find the perfect gifts. Check out our gift guide to swoon-worthy goods for every special chica in our lives:
- For the explorer who is always up for adventure (but not without a touch of glam), we’re gifting this army fur lined parka by Mr. and Mrs. Italy. This coat proves that is possible to be stylish in winter, even in below freezing temps.
- For the girl that has it all, we’re wowing her with this Cartier vintage snake ring. With just the right mix of old world charm and modern flair, this winding yellow gold stunner will not disappoint.
- For the comfort-seeker, who loves to curl up with a good book (or Netflix marathon), we’re handing off our crème baby alpaca throw from Peru. Not only are these blankets soft and buttery, but they come packaged in a sleek black box and topped with a bow.
- For the ultimate organizer, we’re wrapping up our mud cloth boxes. These patterned beauties are the perfect place for her to keep her treasures, from knick knacks, jewelry, stationery and everything in between.
- For the badass girl boss, we’re leaving a kuba cloth mini print under the tree. This small scale art piece, inspired by one of our favorite textiles from the Democratic Republic of Congo, is a great way to add pattern and punch to her desk.
- For the jetsetter, we’re giving this Gucci weekend bag, complete with a sturdy coated canvas, chocolate leather trim, and a motif inspired by 18th century tapestries. This bag will be sure to turn heads in tarmacs around the world.
- For the chef extraordinaire, we’re snagging Staub cookware. Not only is this cast iron the top of the line in quality, but this Goop-exclusive colorway of graphite with bronze hardware makes it almost too pretty to use.
- For the hopeless romantic, we’re offering this Diptyche Eau Duelle perfume. With notes of bourbon vanilla and woody spices, this cozy scent is perfect for the holiday time of year.
- For our role models, the women who never take no for an answer, and always push the envelope, we’re bringing Visionary Women. This inspiring book highlights the stories of twenty innovative and forward-thinking women, from Nobel Prize laureates to athletes.
- For the sporty babe, we are coming with this oh-so-cute Cynthia Rowley short wetsuit. She’ll be glad to update her bland body suit and catch waves in the cutest surf wear around.
You got that, Santa?