Today, we’re talking small, but thoughtful gestures and ideal stocking stuffers. And while we’re starting to feel like an overstuffed stocking after all these holiday parties, we’re up to the task of finding the best gifts under $50. Get ’em!
- For the girl who loves to be pampered, we’re treating her to this rose pebble soap in the most adorable heart shape.
- For the fine choco-holic, we’re giving our favorite sweet treat, stone ground oaxacan chocolate. (With extra points for it being ethically sourced!)
- For the friend who lives to organize, we’re handing off our catchall. This patterned zip pouch, available in mud cloth or indigo, is the chicest way to hold together all of life’s small essentials.
- For the guy that’s had Christmas music on repeat for months, we’re gifting this festive fir-scented candle, so he doesn’t have to say goodbye to the holiday spirit when December 26th rolls around.
- For the girl who loves to hang out under the mistletoe, we’re carrying this Ilia lip balm, so she can pucker up alllll she wants this season.
- For the card shark, we’re tying a bow on some playing cards. These beautiful cards are artfully designed and printed. Poker night just gained some major points for style.
- For the friend who has a flare for the darker side (or a skull collection), we’re bringing our Day of the Dead skull ornaments. These handmade mini versions of our skulls come in five colors and can be purchased individually or as a set.
- For the girl on the go who’s never in town to make it to brunch, we’re surprising her with this carry-on bloody mary kit. The sweet box includes all the ingredients she’ll need to put together her own cocktail 40,000 feet in the air.
- For the sportif, we’re handing over this S’well water bottle in sleek silver to stay hydrated and handsome anywhere.
- For the annual winner of the cookie exchange, we’re presenting the Baklava to Tarte Tatin cookbook, so he can try baking every delectable treat from around the globe (and we can taste test).
And that, my friend, is how you stuff a stocking!