Christmas has come and gone. We ate, drank, & were merry. Nothing quite like QT with the fam. That said, we diiiiiiidn’t exactly get… how to phrase this… what we want. Anyone else have some Bridget-Jones-esque-Christmas-jumper-from-mum moments? Well, that’s what good return policies and even better gift cards are for. So, here’s what we’re snagging for ourself:
- Va-va-voom Coconut Grove Earrings from Lizzie Fortunato because a girl’s gotta be prepared for New Year’s Eve.
- This funky-textile-meets-ladylike-silhouette dress from our designer crush of the moment, Suno, because we are ready for spring (and it’s currently at a great sale price).
- An Etkie glass beaded cuff because it’s boho chic (like us!) and made with a mission. Each piece celebrates the cultural heritage of the southwestern states, made by underemployed Native American women in New Mexico.
- This FAB M2Malletier clutch because we’ve been eyeing this it-bag for months and trying to pick our favorite piece. We finally found “the one” over at M’oda in this gorgeous stripped embroidery.
- A crocheted Kiini because it’s resort season, and while we’re heading to Guatemala instead of Palm Beach this January, we still appreciate a new suit.
- One of our iPhone cases because our tech has been all over the town by this point in the year and needs a refresh in a bad way. Germs be gone!
- This femme and fun vintage Textile Label because it’s just about time to give our abode a makeover (stay tuned for more on this front). Add a colorful piece of art for extra pop.
- A good read because we’ve got travels ahead and we can only watch Narcos so many times. This is a fascinating & true tale of the history of (our obsession) Cuba as told through the story of the Bacardi family.
- This indigo pillow because we just updated our indigo collection and these puppies are TO. DIE. FOR. Plus, more on 7, above.
- Tata Harper’s face mask because it’s 100% natural (we’re all about green beauty these days) and we can never get enough masks. Our go-to self-pampering routine.
- Any pair of Aquazzura shoes because we want to put our best foot forward in 2016.
Happy New Year!