The Christmas greenery is up and we’re making our gift list. We are girls’ girls and love gifting to the wonderful women in our lives. Here’s our top hits for spoiling the ladies this season:
- Our girl is a bit… artsy fartsy; so, the sure way to wow her is a stunning piece of art. This vintage Indian textile label framed in lucite is the perfect addition to her collection. Storied, feminine, and fabulous – like her.
- She is also a killer combo of exotic and classic. That’s why we’ll be gifting this gorgeous keepsake. Its traditional use – a jam jar – and silver finishing mix brilliantly with its pineapple shape. (In general, you can’t go wrong by our chiquita if you’re gifting her anything Buccellati.)
- Our girl is usually on the hunt for pretty pillows to add to her assortment. This vintage embroidered piece with is feminine motifs will work in most any home or color pallet.
- Always on the go, the lady will get loads of use out of this baby alpaca throw. (As you know, it rolls up small to use as a travel blanket, can be worn as a warm wrap, and looks lovely on the sofa.)
- We’re also gifting these handmade-in-France platters in beautiful blue hues. They’re perfect for her hosting needs or even atop her dresser filled with treasures.
- Our girl’s been crushing on our Cameroonian Juju Hats. This fun, feathery piece can be used anywhere in her home to make a statement.
- Enough with the home – let’s talk fashion. Hand-hammered gold studded with diamonds – what’s not to love? We know she’ll go gaga for this timeless bracelet. And we think she’s worth the splurge.
- Speaking of jewelry, this jewel-esque clutch by Lee Savage has been on our girl’s lust list for a while. We’re picking the piece in sweet rose gold hues, but she’ll be pleased with any purse from the line.
- Who doesn’t love to cozy? This reversible fleece and cotton robe is the perfect indulgence for a girls’ night in.
- This woman has a lot going on, which means she’s also toting a lot around. This Nancy Gonzalez bag is BEYOND. We’re giving her this major upgrade to her everyday look.
- This scent is made for our well-traveled lady with its “Voyage” name, easy to pack shape, and crisp scent.
- We think she needs no help in the beauty department, but what girl doesn’t love a good treatment? This ‘Goddess Skin Clay Mask’ is the perfect at-home beauty fix. Its pretty pink packaging and gentle rose fragrance just feels like a treat.
- Along those same lines, this trade up from the Clarisonic is a mini-facial with cleansing and massage in one.
- A California girl at heart, our lady likes to move her booty. She’ll be looking chic (as always) on her surfboard workouts in this hip rash guard.
- Finally, she’s already buzzing around town. But she’d really love to be moving on this set of wheels. With 2 helmets, obvi.
What’s on your list?