Collectors, you know our iconic prints and textiles, but you’ve never seen them like this. We’re excited to debut our first collection of a new fabrication: textile wrapped hard objects in the form of boxes + trays. What’s all the fuss about? We’re swooning over the sleek finish (including gold handle details stamped with our name), but we’re practical people and, frankly, most excited about all the ways we can use these new accents in our space. We’re all about playing with color and pattern. These pieces make it easy to add a pop to your already beautifully established space. Here are 5 ways to uses our trays:
- Build-a-Bar. Don’t have a clear entertaining space? Can’t find the perfect bar cart? Fear not. Use a tray to create a defined space for storing and displaying your favorite bottles, coasters, and hosting knick-knacks. Top it off with an art object, like our Ashanti Fertility Doll (watch out when mixing alcohol with the fertility doll, however, unless you’re aiming for a bébé). Top it off with a plant on or beside the minibar. Cheers!
- Curate the Coffee Table. Wether you are reigning in a messy surface or adding intrigue to a blank palette, the tray can take your coffee table to the next level. Use a tray as a platform to show off your small treasures (like glass beads and bronze figurines). Follow our simple coffee table top tricks with a tray as your key tool for dazzling effect. Hint: top an ottoman with a tray to transform it into a coffee table! Voilà.
- Bring It in Bed. We all enjoy an espresso at the slow start of a weekend morning or a glass of wine post work. Pamper yourself. Everything is a little bit better in bed. Cozy up with our Baby Alpaca Throw and a good book. Serve yourself (or the one you love) literally in the lap of luxury with our tray topped with treats. #itsgoodtobequeen
- Organize Your Vanity. Don’t hide your favorite jewels away. Use a tray to lay out necklaces, scarves, earrings, and cuffs on display and inspire yourself to mix up your look. Use a tray to organize makeup – pick a pretty cup for your brushes as a finishing touch alongside beautiful perfume bottles. Get your girlie goods out of the cabinet and old-school-style onto your vanity. Va-va-voom.
- Gift a Set. Use the tray as the perfect base to build a personalized gift for your best friend’s wedding shower or the host of your long summer weekend getaway. Stack it with books or hosting essentials sure to wow and tie it all off with a box. Merci!
Here’s some inspiration via our tray game around #stfrankonsacramentost.
Want our trays and stylin' objects?Shop the Look