Retail Sales Associate (Part-Time)
San Francisco, CA; New York, NY
- BS/BA degree with a minimum 0-2 years of related work experience
- A "people person" who connects easily with others
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Extremely detail oriented; ability to multi-task & meet shifting deadlines
- Demonstrated organizational and problem-solving skills
- Interest in socially responsible business
- Positive, can-do attitude and a smile for everyone
- Willing to roll up your sleeves & take on any task to keep our wheels moving--that's what we all do, and what makes startups amazing
- Interest or experience in product, art & interior design is a definite plus
- Microsoft Office, Mac & PC proficient
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Curating relationships with customers.
- Maintaining a luxury level of customer service for each client and each transaction.
- Representing the St. Frank brand; highlight product stories, processes and provenances in thoughtful, articulate customer communication.
- Advising clients with product suggestions to bring the St Frank aesthetic into their homes.
- Managing in-store inventory of product and supplies.
Associate Retail Manager
San Francisco, CA; Pacific Palisades, CA
- Proven successful experience in store management (3+ years of experience)
- Powerful leadership skills and business orientation
- Strong people and customer management skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented, both with physical products/processes and in regards to multitasking and managing multiple deadlines/projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves & take on any task to keep our wheels moving - that's what we all do and what makes startups amazing
- BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Manage all aspects of St. Frank’s store, including:
- Hiring and training store teams
- Ensuring brand visual merchandising standards
- Communicating with St. Frank’s operations team to maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Providing a premium customer service experience
- Analyze the business and propose and implement action plans to improve sales across product categories
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor and leading by example
- Communicate new product knowledge and operational processes to store teams in an efficient and effective manner
- Manage customer service quality by offering excellent customer service standards to meet customer expectations
- Develop loyal St. Frank customers and foster relationships with interior designers through community outreach
- Complete all necessary administrative paperwork in a timely manner, including creating staff work schedules and ensuring appropriate store coverage
- Control operating expenses and petty cash and take necessary actions to effectively control costs and ensure efficient operation in store
- Maintain relationships with members of headquarters and other stores
- Ensure maintenance of cycle counts, inventory accuracy, and shrinkage requirements
- Full profit and loss responsibility for the store, with particular attention given to controllable expenses, sales plan, and inventory management