Retail Sales Associate (Part-Time)
San Francisco, CA; New York, NY; Pacific Palisades, CA
- BS/BA degree with a minimum 0-2 years of related work experience
- A "people person" who connects easily with others
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Extremely detail oriented; ability to multi-task & meet shifting deadlines
- Demonstrated organizational and problem-solving skills
- Interest in socially responsible business
- Positive, can-do attitude and a smile for everyone
- Willing to roll up your sleeves & take on any task to keep our wheels moving--that's what we all do, and what makes startups amazing
- Interest or experience in product, art & interior design is a definite plus
- Microsoft Office, Mac & PC proficient
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Curating relationships with customers.
- Maintaining a luxury level of customer service for each client and each transaction.
- Representing the St. Frank brand; highlight product stories, processes and provenances in thoughtful, articulate customer communication.
- Advising clients with product suggestions to bring the St Frank aesthetic into their homes.
- Managing in-store inventory of product and supplies.